Happy New Years everyone! I love a new year because it comes with a new set of resolutions (perhaps including a lot of the old ones) – this means making a list (which I am obsessed with) and being able to challenge myself. I hope I can stick to at least a few of them this year!
So, here goes my list…
THE 2014 RESOLUTIONS LIST:
1) Exercise at least once a week. I am not a big lover of exercising but my energy levels have been so low the past year that I think this resolution is a must.
2) Try out a new place every month or every two months in case I get too hectic. I need to get out of my comfort zone and start exploring places!
3) I will be travelling quite a bit next year so while travelling I want to make sure that I say yes to everything (legal) and make the most of each of my days wherever I am.
4) My university has a charity organization called SHAWCO where students go to underprivileged schools and teach a few classes. I would love to be a part of this team this year.
5) Learn to prioritize something that does not include university work. I tend to get so caught up and focused in my work that other important aspects of my life like the social one get ignored.
6) Enjoy life more. Don’t sweat the small stuff and find the greatest happiness in the smallest of things. As Oscar Wilde once said, “Life is too short to be taken so seriously.”
7) Lastly, I want to make a bucket list for each month of the year so that each month is as or more exciting than the last. January’s bucket list will be up soon!
What are some of your resolutions for the New Year?
I hope 2014 is a year of making dreams come true! I wish you all great health and happiness.