My mom has been making this dessert since I can remember, and I have been devouring it from the very beginning. It is always my go-to recipe when my brain doesn’t want to think too hard and it never fails and never disappoints.
- 360g Caramel (I use Nestle Treat caramel, I know it’s a cop out but it is sold for a reason)
- 200g Milk chocolate digestive biscuits
- 150g bar of Peppermint Crisp chocolate
- 250g whipping cream
- I always put the biscuits and chocolate in the fridge for about 20 minutes before I start making this. Otherwise, I find the chocolate melts in the crushing process.
- In a large Ziplock plastic bag place the biscuits and seal the bag closed. With a rolling pin, smash and crush the biscuits to a biscuit dust.
- Remove the biscuits from the bag and place them into a bowl.
- Repeat the last two steps with the chocolate bar.
- Add caramel to the biscuit dust and chocolate shards and mix until all is combined.
- Place in glasses or in a small dish.
- Whip the cream and place on top of the peppermint mixture and you’re done.
- I would refrigerate the pudding for about 30 minutes before serving, but this isn’t a necessity.