This is one of the best and simplest recipes yet. Pretty much one giant smore, and pretty much out of this world.
- Three 150g slabs of Cadbury’s Top Deck chocolate (milk and white chocolate)
- Three tablespoons of milk.
- One packet of marshmallows – enough to fill the pan you use (I bought a massive packet because I wanted to use only white marshmallows).
- Marie Biscuits.
- Heat the oven to 180.
- Break up the slabs of chocolate into pieces and place them in a large saucepan with the milk. Put the saucepan on a medium heat and mix till the chocolate has melted. Once melted, take the pan off the stove.
- Add marshmallows to the top of the chocolate.
- Place the pan in the oven for 5 minutes to soften the marshmallows. Then turn the oven onto grill. Keep an eye on the top of the marshmallows – when they have turned brown take them out of the oven.
- Then all you have to do is dip the marie biscuits into the mixture and basically live the dream.